22 Apr 2009

BigB Sent Me A Birthday Present!

Friends did you hear? BigB sent me a birthday present today, 8 April 2009. Unbelievable? I know. Let me tell you this story and pass on to you the baton – the hope and the wisdom.

I was feeling very low on my birthday today. So when the Day 349 unfolded on BigB’s blog, I wrote a short note in the comments. The tone said all, although the words did not. And then the God intervened. In no time, in a matter of minutes, BigB posted his second post on this great day, 8 April 2009. And there was my birthday present! The God, through BigB, sent a beautiful message for me!

I will reproduce here the thanks I wrote to BigB in the comments. To read the other part, namely the wisdom of BigB, please refer to his blog, bigb.bigadda.com, day 350, “The fern and the Bamboo”.

Amit ji,

I wrote today in the earlier edition (7-8 April), that it’s my birthday! Since there is now this edition, 8 April – I again mention, today it’s my birthday!

I was feeling very low, the tone can be seen in the earlier short note of mine. The God, all-knowing, omnipresent and omnipotent, has His ways. As you mention here, He won’t give up on me. That is why you posted for the second time today and sent me this beautiful birthday gift – the best so far in my 45 years – “The Fern and The Bamboo”!

From now on – never to regret a day in life, especially 8 April. There’s not a challenge I could not handle. I understand that the roots, the foundations have grown strong, all along. I will not compare myself with others, for I have a different purpose, and a higher one at that. My time will come, and I will rise high. Very high, very very high, very very very high…….

“Give me glory by rising as high as you can”, God and You urge me to move on and beyond. I have my share of happiness and experience.

Thank you very much for such a beautiful gift, an eternal gift on my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment